Compact auto feeder holds approx. Holds grain, mash or pellets respectively...
Feed-o-Matic Treadle feeders holds up to 20kgs of grain, mash or pellets respectively in 4 convenient sizes (5,8,12 and 20kg)
• The large hopper ensures feed is always available and topping up is a breeze.
• No feed is exposed to the elements, so food is kept fresh and dry.
• The hopper system allows all of the oldest feed to fall through first, meaning there is never old feed going stale, even if topping up regularly.
The unique treadle operation of this feeder will ensure your poultry has all day access to their favourite tucka (but not sparrows and other wild birds.)
• No risk of injury with the unique treadle system which allows your poultry to walk on to the ramp which activates an inwards opening trap door, giving free access to their feed.
• The operating system is almost silent, so unlike other treadle feeders, will not spook extra timid poultry.
• The feeder can be operated by all poultry big and small from the smallest of bantams to the largest of heavy breeds. The adjustable treadle allows for birds as little as 250 grams to open, if this is too light, then simply adjust to one of the 15 different settings.
• No feather damage to birds necks or breasts from reaching in to deep troughs, the feed dish is shallow, so perfect for all poultry and ducks.
• Built from robust heavy gauge galvanized steel is weather tight.
5kg - 260mm wide x 400mm high x 480mm deep - including treadle.
8kg- 275mm wide x 470mm high x 480mm deep - including treadle.
12kg - 345mm wide x 495mm high x 480mm deep - including treadle
20kg- 345mm wide x 660mm high x 480mm deep - including treadle.
Minor assembly required upon delivery. Training only takes approx 2 to 3 days.