The benefits of feeding Anmax Himalayan rock salt
Cattle and Sheep
- Stops drinking of urine and pizzle licking
- Increases appetite
- Improves feed conversion
- Helps reduce cud ball and the overall functionality of it
- Salt balances out sodium potassium ration
- Reduces risk of frothy bloat
- Helps harden hooves
- Contains 84 trace minerals
- Blood formation – Boosts heat cycling which in turn aids in increased fertility
- Increased milk production and quality
By feeding Anmax livestock rock salt this will increase weight gain through increased appetite, with the inclusion of rock salt, feed conversion will increase reducing feeding costs. Cattle for instance require 35grams per day of salt to function with an average cost $7.15 to $8.13 per head per year making it a very economical option.
Just some of the direct benefits you will see from introducing Anmax rock salt into your farming operation.